SHIPPING DAYS & TIMES DURING COVID-19 LEVELS 1-3
While in Levels 1-3 we are continuing with Tuesday and Thursday dispatch only.
CUT OFF TIMES & DELAYS: We recommend getting your order in before 12pm on the Tuesday or Thursday to make that days courier pickup. Courier Post have provided the following message so please be aware there may be delays, you will receive tracking details on the confirmation email, please use this to make enquiries direct with CourierPost.
NO PICKUPS: We will have no 'PICKUP' option from our Auckland office during Levels 2-3.
NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED: our parcels will be sent as no-signature required and couriers will follow the standard procedure which is to leave the item in a safe place or leave a card to call and return the parcel to the depot for re-delivery if they feel there is no safe place to leave the parcel.
Dilmah Safety Procedures: we have implemented very thorough health & safety procedures for our staff and in our working and packing environments to ensure our people are safe and goods for delivery are at minimum risk while Covid-19 still poses a potential risk. Please read our couriers site for updates or more information on their safety procedures: https://www.nzpost.co.nz/COVID-19/updates/community-safety
NOTE: We deliver within New Zealand only
To purchase Dilmah for delivery outside of New Zealand please visit the Sri Lankan site onlineshop.dilmahtea.com or one of a number of other country sites linked from www.dilmah.com
- FREE Shipping on all order $50 and above - nationwide
- $5.75 on all orders below $50 nationwide
NOTE: Shipping rates are not adjusted as part of discounts or special offers unless specifically stated.
See update on Covid-19 Levels above. We will be shipping within NEW ZEALAND ONLY on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
We normally estimate 2 to 4 working days for North Island and 3 to 5 working days for South Island and some rural locations but due to COVID-19 courier services are becoming extremely busy so please do expect delays once the order is out for delivery. All orders have a tracking code so if you need to check on an order please use this and contact the courier direct if required.
- Orders received after 12pm cannot be guaranteed to get packed and picked up that day.
- Orders received after 1pm on Tuesdays will be packed and sent on the Thursday and likewise orders made after 12pm on Thursdays will be packed and shipped on the following Tuesday. (except for public holidays). We do not offer Saturday/Sunday deliveries.
- If you give a work address for delivery make sure to include the business name so the courier can easily find you.